Saturday, December 19, 2015

Journey

A person life can be best described as a journey of events. Each and every day there is a new event happening in life. It happened in past and it continues to happen in future. Events doesn't matter, instead.. Journey matters. 

One needs to always learn from very minute things day by day. He needs to enjoy the simple things in this journey. Daily schedule teaches us nothing but a list of tasks to complete. But unplanned schedules teaches us everything, if there is an ability to identify what we have learnt.

Journey may not be our life, But LIFE is definitely a journey. No one knows when and where it has started, but it started. I am happy that my journey has started and want to travel and know myself. How will I know? I can only know if I cross question every event which is going to come and for which I am the only person who is responsible for my destination.

No individual aspires there destination to be bad. I don't know how my journey started, but I will know how my journey ends. It only follows the events in our journey. If you board a train at night, you may get down at any stop from source to destination and find your way. But you will find your way.

For your journey to be beautiful, course of events which you face matters. The way you tackle the events matter the most. The only way you need to tackle them again depends on how you enjoy simple things, how you learn from minute events every second and move forward.

Have a happy and safe journey. 
                             -- Sandeep Kumar Gangisetty 

No comments:

Post a Comment